In our latest episode, we go a little girly with our main theme, which is beauty products! We specifically only talk about face and skin care products. If you want to skip our weekly theme because you don’t care about what beauty products we use or are interested in, the game time starts at 37:26. We answer three If questions from Evelyn McFarlane’s book!
It might be a little hard to know what brands we’re talking about, especially since Carmen keeps forgetting what brands they are! Here’s the master list, in the order that we say them:
- Alba Botanica – the coconut face wash Carmen uses
- Desert Essence – the face wash with the green label that Carmen forgets and then later remembers
- Etude House – this is Sowmya’s face wash
- Humphrey’s – this is the brand for witch hazel that Carmen uses
- Aubrey Organics – this is Carmen’s moisturizer brand with SPF
- Holika Holika – this is one of Sowmya’s moisturizers
- Roc – this is another one of Sowmya’s moisturizers
- Naobay – this is one of Carmen’s samples from Birchbox
- The Body Shop – this is one of Carmen’s eye creams
- Acure Organics – Carmen names this as the other eye cream (but she was wrong!)
- Nourish Organics – this is actually the brand of the avocado eye cream Carmen got from Birchbox
- The Face Shop (USA, international) – this is one of the brands Sowmya talks about during the face mask portion
- Dr. Jart+ – this is the charcoal sheet mask that Carmen got in her Birchbox
- Befine – this is the “clay-y” cucumber mask that Carmen got in her Ipsy
- BareMinerals aka Bare Escentuals – our favourite foundation and general makeup (we’ll go into makeup in detail on another episode!
- Bath and Body Works – Carmen’s favourite lotions and scents
- The Body Shop – one of our favourite brands for lotion!
- philosophy – the brand that made a peaches and cream lotion that Sowmya really liked (but that scent is now discontinued)
- Too Faced – one of the brands that Sowmya wants to try that smells like chocolate
Wanna know how to send us a mailbag question? To get your question in for episode 30, the cut off date is this Friday!