In our latest episode, our main theme this week is noodles. We love noodles and we talk about different types we like, like ramen, pho, and spaghetti! Guys, whatever okay, it’s our podcast and we love noodles! (Also, we were hungry.) We also briefly talk about our journaling challenge at the beginning.
In our latest episode, Sowmya and I talk about movies! Specifically movies we’re exciting about watching in the rest of 2015! There are three lists we go through: A “For Sursies!” list, a “WTF?” list, and a “Meh, Maybe” list. We also talk about important Chris Hardwick news and Sowmya’s exciting life! Thanks for listening!
Here’s the list of movies we talk about in chronological order:
- The Intern
- Crimson Peak
- The Peanuts Movie
- The Good Dinosaur
- Star Wars VII
- The Night Before
- Victor Frankenstein
- The Jungle Book
- The Martian
In our latest episode, we talk about space and aliens! “What are our favourite planets”, “do we believe in aliens”, and “what are our favourite sci-fi things” are some of the topics we discussed! We also talked about our plans from this past weekend!
Thanks again for listening! Wanna know how to send us a mailbag question?
In our latest episode, our main theme is about sleep and dreams! We talk about how much sleep we usually get a night, how many hours we’ve gone without sleep, dream interpretations, and our most memorable dreams! At the beginning, we also talk about things we did in the past week. #interpretates
Let us know about your sleep patterns and your most memorable dreams or nightmares!
Here’s that Google Extension I was talking about at the end!
In our latest episode, our main theme is more comic books! This time, we briefly touch on graphic novels but our main talking point is webcomics! At the beginning there’s more wedding talk: Sowmya shares about the wedding she was a bridesmaid in and Carmen recounts her brief tale about an Indian wedding she went to! (We hope that’ll be the last bit about wedding stuff, it was quite the wedding season this year!)
Here’s a list of all the webcomics we mentioned:
- Incidental Comics
- Perry Bible Fellowship
- Cosmic Funnies
- Webtoons (Main)
- Yumi’s Cells
- Where Tangents Meet
- Cheese In The Trap
- Everyone Laughs at the Crocodile Man
- Comics by waroo
- Library Ghost
- QC (Questionable Content)
Welcome to another episode of We’re The Worst, Rambling Road edition! If you don’t remember, during our Rambling Road episodes, we just talk about what we’ve been up to and whatever we want! This time, it’s heavily wedding themed because two of Carmen’s friends and one of Sowmya’s friends will all have gotten married this summer by the time this episode is released (which is today)! But we also talk about movies and festivals and journaling.
This is our latest mailbag episode! Thanks to everyone for the questions! Super short episode this time! We also got a new recorder and its kinda quiet, but it sounds a lot better! We mention the new recorder, but while Carmen was editing this, she noticed the slightly lighter sound.
Warning: There’s some weird feedback around 28:37 and lasts for about 10 seconds, and I’m not sure what happened but it went away!
In our latest episode, we go a little girly with our main theme, which is beauty products! We specifically only talk about face and skin care products. If you want to skip our weekly theme because you don’t care about what beauty products we use or are interested in, the game time starts at 37:26. We answer three If questions from Evelyn McFarlane’s book!
It might be a little hard to know what brands we’re talking about, especially since Carmen keeps forgetting what brands they are! Here’s the master list, in the order that we say them:
- Alba Botanica – the coconut face wash Carmen uses
- Desert Essence – the face wash with the green label that Carmen forgets and then later remembers
- Etude House – this is Sowmya’s face wash
- Humphrey’s – this is the brand for witch hazel that Carmen uses
- Aubrey Organics – this is Carmen’s moisturizer brand with SPF
- Holika Holika – this is one of Sowmya’s moisturizers
- Roc – this is another one of Sowmya’s moisturizers
- Naobay – this is one of Carmen’s samples from Birchbox
- The Body Shop – this is one of Carmen’s eye creams
- Acure Organics – Carmen names this as the other eye cream (but she was wrong!)
- Nourish Organics – this is actually the brand of the avocado eye cream Carmen got from Birchbox
- The Face Shop (USA, international) – this is one of the brands Sowmya talks about during the face mask portion
- Dr. Jart+ – this is the charcoal sheet mask that Carmen got in her Birchbox
- Befine – this is the “clay-y” cucumber mask that Carmen got in her Ipsy
- BareMinerals aka Bare Escentuals – our favourite foundation and general makeup (we’ll go into makeup in detail on another episode!
- Bath and Body Works – Carmen’s favourite lotions and scents
- The Body Shop – one of our favourite brands for lotion!
- philosophy – the brand that made a peaches and cream lotion that Sowmya really liked (but that scent is now discontinued)
- Too Faced – one of the brands that Sowmya wants to try that smells like chocolate
Wanna know how to send us a mailbag question? To get your question in for episode 30, the cut off date is this Friday!
Look at this! Our 28th episode is released on the 28th of the month! This is an awesome coincidence! Anyways! In our latest episode, our main theme is animé! If it seems a little similar to our manga episode, sorry! We kinda address that at the end, but we do talk about some different animé in this (though a couple are admittedly the same), so it’s still worth a listen! Also Carmen jinxes Sowmya a lot!
Wanna know how to send us a mailbag question? Questions will be due on the 7th!
Our latest episode, our main theme is favourite cancelled TV shows! There are slight spoilers for the shows we talk about, which are The Glades, White Collar, Stargate Atlantis, and Covert Affairs. We also briefly talk about Reddit news, and we answered a Daily Post question!
Notes: We recorded this a couple weeks ago, and Reddit is now back to (semi) normal-ness! The Glades was on A&E, and Carmen ended up remembering the nurse’s name: it was Callie!