In our latest episode, we talk about a stand-up act Carmen saw over the weekend, and Sowmya’s Father’s Day with her dad! Our main theme is Sherlock! We focus mainly on the BBC version with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, but we also touch on the Robert Downey Junior movie series, the 1954 series , and Elementary with Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu. Thanks for listening everyone!
Here are the Would You Rather questions if you want to join in on the conversation!
- Would you rather never eat a hot meal again or never have a cold drink again?
- Would you rather be a chicken that knows it’s a chicken or be an eagle that knows it’s a chicken?
- Would you rather be a small guy with a deep voice or a big guy with a squeaky voice?
- Would you rather have complete knowledge and control of time or have complete knowledge and control of matter?
- Would you rather have the ability to telepathically communicate with animals or have the ability to read (human) minds?
We are always accepting these questions, so don’t be shy about sending some in whenever or however you would like to send them to us! Our next mailbag episode is going to be episode 30, so there are 6 more weeks to leave questions! Please feel to leave us a comment in the thread below, by using our contact form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also tweet them to us (@WereTheWorst) or leave questions on our Facebook Page (http://facebook.com/wtwpodcast)!